Meet Dr. Andrew White
Dr. Andrew White grew up in Jackson Michigan where he graduated from Vandercook Lake High School. After high school, he attended Albion College where he double majored in pre-medical studies and music with an emphasis on guitar.
Dr. White’s interest in chiropractic started after seeing a close loved one endure chronic pain after undergoing two spinal surgeries and struggle with a painkiller (opioid) addiction post surgery. Chiropractic care helped that loved one later which set Dr. White on the path to becoming a chiropractor.
After witnessing his loved one struggle, Dr. White wanted to dedicate his life to serving others to keep them from having to deal with the same pain and addictions his loved one did. After Albion, Dr. White attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa.
While in Iowa Dr. White held multiple leadership roles including president of the Palmer Center for Business Development and president of the student American chiropractic association. Dr. White moved back to Michigan last year and served at Higher Health Chiropractic in Wyoming for nine months before branching off to open Higher Health’s third office in Holland. Recently married to his beautiful wife Chelsey, Dr. White is excited to serve West Michigan families through neurologically based chiropractic care!
- Advanced proficiency certified Torque Release Technique
- Member of the Carrick Functional Neurology Institute
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Former Collegiate Football Player
- Certified level 1 Crossfit Trainer
- Bachelor’s of Science from Albion College
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer Chiropractic College