About Dr. Seiter
Dr. Seiter grew up in Milford, Michigan. While in high school he made the decision to pursue a career in mechanical engineering, and so he enrolled at Michigan Technological University. Later, while working in the engineering field, he made chiropractic care a priority for himself and his growing family. Throughout his entire childhood Dr. Dan experienced chronic headaches, and it was not until he underwent regular chiropractic care that he found relief. Seeing firsthand the impact that chiropractic had on him, his wife, and his daughters inspired Dr. Seiter to become a chiropractor. “The human body is amazing. We need to realize that health and healing comes from inside, and with specific, scientific chiropractic adjustments we can assist the body to do just that. In our practice we are on a mission to impact and improve the health of our entire community through chiropractic care”.
- Advanced Certified Proficient in Torque Release Technique
- Member of International Pediatric Chiropractic Association
- Certified in Webster Technique
- Life University, Magna Cum Laude, Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Michigan Technological University, Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering